decoration 111

  A few days ago with my brother we liked and we got a very nice pillows. When you think of us, this is printed pillows. :) Bug 2 units 3 units 2 units Marilyn Monroe printed cushions We have the best view of Istanbul. Marilyn Monroe'l especially to the love I have my pillow literally olanlara.koltuğu hardly fits the pink cover. :)
          Bored sitting in the corner of the house or from the seat cushions for change to begin looking for differences will be much more practical and cost-free. So before I picked I like to see on the Internet, I wanted to share with you some cushion in. :) Like You So which one?

    Pink Usually, I prefer to be predominantly black and white. They are very compatible with each other.





          2 more visible in the photo are printed in Istanbul, but I could not remember where I picked them. When I find them I think to include. :) For now we use it :)))

                           


       

These are my pillows in my eye that we see wandering around the Internet :)




                 














                   

















      
0 Komentar untuk "decoration 111"

Back To Top